Today was Landon's first day of 1st grade. Isn't he so handsome! It was also his first time riding the bus to school! Here he is coming home. He forgot his backpack on the bus so he's actually heading back on to go get it. I wanted to drive him to and from school again this year, but Landon (and his dad) wanted to ride the bus. He did enjoy it though. In fact, if you asked him what he did at school today, he'll say he rode the bus. He has a great general ed teacher this year and also a great special ed (autism specialist) teacher so we are very excited. We have high hopes for a good year of school. I will be spending lots of time at the school being the PTA treasurer, PTA special education representative, and a room parent. I like being involved at the school and this gives me an excuse to be there.
Halloween 2016
9 years ago
2 comments:
Perhaps the tooth fairy will leave a silver dollar. I always thought those were cool. Or some money for an ice cream cone :) can't go wrong with ice cream.
I can't believe he's in first grade! How generous was the tooth fairy?
Post a Comment