Hey Evan! Riya and Landon are cute kids. It's been a long time but it's nice to stop in and say hi! Hope you and your family had a nice Easter. I still keep in touch with Tara and I think she said once that you became a lawyer? Is that right? Casey and I now live in DFW as do all of my brothers and sisters. Casey is in training to be a Rheumatologist and we have four kids (so far!). Take Care,Angela
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Hey Evan! Riya and Landon are cute kids. It's been a long time but it's nice to stop in and say hi! Hope you and your family had a nice Easter.
I still keep in touch with Tara and I think she said once that you became a lawyer? Is that right?
Casey and I now live in DFW as do all of my brothers and sisters. Casey is in training to be a Rheumatologist and we have four kids (so far!).
Take Care,
Angela
Post a Comment