Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Landon's Preschool Graduation

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATES OF KEENE MILL PRESCHOOL CLASS OF 2009!
Landon's preschool held a graduation for all those going to Kindergarten next year. Here he is waving at me and waiting for the ceremony to start. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. My baby is going to Kindergarten! I might have to go with him!




Here is Landon "walking" at his graduation. Keep in mind I was holding Riya while trying to video this. He was kind enough to pose at the top of the bridge, but since I was doing the video I couldn't get a picture. The dive down to the floor at the end is so Landon!


Here is the after party with Landon very much enjoying his cake.

2 comments:

Aubrey Werner said...

I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten. He's getting so big. I loved his dive at the end.

Heather said...

I love the jump! How fast time flies huh!